Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
Our Contact Details
1 To Wear Ltd.
Unit 28 Great Cambridge Industrial Estate
VAT Number- 977 5032 90 GB
Web Address: www.love2dress.co.uk
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 020 8443 3227
You will be able to access all areas of this website without registering your details with us.
ORDERING FROM US.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order & correct any errors. We will send an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Payments must be made before orders can be dispatched. Please pay online through the payment provider Paypal.
- Delivery will usually be within 2-3 working days, a signature may be required. Please be aware that does not include weekend's , bank holiday's and Christmas also orders placed overnight will not start the process until the next working day.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Where we charge separately for packaging, carriage & insurance & other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown as delivery charges.
UK DELIVERY CHARGES
- Delivery is charged as per rates specified under section DELIVERY CHARGES .Delivery charge for goods ordered upto £50 is £3.99 orders over £50 is delivered free of charge anywhere within the UK.
- No liability for any claim for damage shall be accepted unless the purchaser notifies us within 24hrs of delivery. This period may be extended at our sole discretion.
- No liability for any claim for missing items shall be accepted unless the purchaser notifies the us within 24hrs of delivery.
- No liability for any claim will be accepted in the case of goods differing in quantity or descriptions from the purchaser given on the order unless we are notified in writing by the purchaser within 3 working days. email@example.com
- You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- You can also exchange your item within 14 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered.
- You are responsible for postage cost incurred returning your item to us. We recommend a signed for service, as we're not held liable for lost goods.
- We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address at no cost to you. (One exchange for any one item)
- If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
- If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- We'll refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items.
- If you wish to return underwear, swimwear please do not remove the original wrapping for hygiene reasons.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We try hard to accept all returns, they do need to be in the original box or packing bag, however you can send in any mailing bag as long as they're securely packed. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you and refuse refund.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage. Our returns address is: Unit 28, Great Cambridge Ind Est, Lincoln Road, Enfield, EN11SH
- No credit shall be allowed for goods until they have been received complete.
- Any cancellations need to be emailed through to us within two hours of ordering. firstname.lastname@example.org. If the parcel is sent out, you are liable for the postage cost.
- These goods are sold on the condition that all chainstore and brand name labels and trademarks are removed before they are offered for sale, and that they will not be advertised.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at anytime or for any period.
- Access to the website maybe suspended temporarily & without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted and it is your responsibility to read terms & conditions on each occasion you use this website & your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms & conditions.
All comments, queries & requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed & should be addressed to email@example.com